Monday, March 15, 2010

Arse in gear

Ah well its been a long, long time since i last posted and its been and eventful 4 months or so. Probably the main reason why i haven't been able to blog was because back in January I had an accident on my bike which lacerated three of the tendons in my right index finger which meant i was in a cast and then a splint for the best part of two months, during this time I had a few essays and assignments but this meant that i got a few deadline extensions (!) the downside was that, as well as almost making me cancel my holiday to Morocco with the girlfriend it also meant that I couldn't help out as much with the documentary we ended up doing on the waterfront building.

As a result of that I nominated myself to direct the drama that should be shot on the 22nd-23rd of March, we have already made plans to do some pre-shooting to sort out some key-stuff needed for the final piece which should be fun, the idea i'm focusing on at the moment is a magical packet of crisps that leads to a guy getting beat up in the street... yeah well it looks good in my head.

Finally made a breakthrough in my placement search, i say finally, i mean just started and have made a breakthrough, a bit late in the day i know. Its a two week placement in august with my mate's dad who owns a production company called the Proudfoot Company so should be good, hopefully this will kick start my placement search and sort out my summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment